London Luxury Apartment Accommodation
London apartment...walk to London's main attractions
Located in the historic East End near Tower Bridge and The Tower of London
Stylishly decorated and fully equipped, the apartment has everything necessary to make your stay comfortable and stress-free Australian owned and managed, it is available for holiday rental or business trip rental. Arrange everything in Australia, pay in Australian dollars, cheque or bank transfer.
The Apartment is approximately 50.9sq metres in area and is located on the second floor ( no lift ). It is bright, newly renovated with large windows in the living room. It contains two bedrooms (one single bedroom), living room, kitchen and bathroom. It is fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, cooking utensils, saucepans, linen and towels, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, TV, DVD and wireless internet.
- MAIN BEDROOM King size bed, underbed storage, chest of drawers, wardrobe, stool, bedside table
- SECOND BEDROOM Single bed, underbed storage, chest of drawers
- LIVING ROOM Sofa (converts to double bed), two armchairs, coffee table, bookcase, dining table and six chairs, TV, DVD player
- KITCHEN Refrigerator, microwave, oven and hotplates, washing machine/dryer, heated floor, coffee machine, dishwasher
- BATHROOM Handbasin, shower, toilet, heated towel rail.
Electric heaters throughout and a heated floor in the kitchen.
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- St Katherines Dock
- HMS Belfast
- Brick Lane
A longer walk or a short train trip
- Canary Wharf
- Borough Market
- Spitalfields market
the financial heart of London
- St Paul's Cathedral
- The Bank of England
- Mansion House
- Pudding Lane - where the Great fire of London started
- The Monument (to the great fire of London)
- The Gerkin
This is a wonderful area to walk. Stroll along the Thames embankment to The Tower of London, or cross Tower Bridge to Shad Thames. Do a Jack the Ripper walk and see the sights where the notorious murders occurred. Walk along The Thames to Canary Wharf or just wander the historic lanes and streets of Wapping.Also visit www.DecorativeVintage.com.au